"The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you."-Anonymous

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday

I posted some more poetry on The Poet Sanctuary. I found a thread on there where a lot of the other writers post their pictures. What a bunch of good looking people. So many different personalities and lifestyles as well. I was amazed to discover that a few of my favorite writers were much younger than me. They expressed themselves with depth and maturity that's sometimes hard to find in the very young.

I spent last night with my daughter. she's getting so big. She's "boy crazy" these days. She likes one boy, but another one likes her, and she's not going with either of them......yet. They have a dance at school this Friday, I'm sure the drama will progress from there.
Sadly, the dance will begin with a memorial to one of her friends, Ebony. Ebony was killed this week when she was accidentally shot by her brother, she was only 12.
Rest in peace Ebony......

My new best friend and I are talking again about tattoos. She is thinking of getting a big one up her side. It will really be beautiful if they do a good job. I have the itch for a new one too. I just can't make up my mind which one to get. Maybe a few more sit-ups and I'll get the one for my chest....more likely another for the arm though.

Well, I am at work, I should work.
I'll post my new poem later tonight, unless I get too drunk at bowling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment