"The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you."-Anonymous

Friday, January 29, 2010

Lost at Sea


I wondered if I could
see beautiful again
in words or deed
or anything

I don't

I doubted I could
hope again
it felt like
impossibility

I gave up

I prayed
my life make
sense again
to a God
I don't believe

It doesn't

I reached
out to another
heart
to fill the void
you left

Touching nothing

I get up
and walk through
life alone
noone to call
beloved
no place
to call home

I try to
cope with all
these things
yet in the silence
lingering
is pain and anger
sorrow, hurt
an emptiness
like Hades curse

It's my fault

I had a chance
to be with you
and always thought
that I would too
but then the time came
that we failed
the ship of my dreams
up and sailed

Forever away
into the fading light
of the last happy day
I knew

No comments:

Post a Comment