"The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you."-Anonymous

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So Anyway

The poems I post here are something I've always dabbled at. I love to write. I also have a collection of poems that aren't all depressing,I'm just not in that mood lately.
Anyone that reads my writing on this site should understand something. This is not a forum for me to bash on anyone. I got really hurt, and drew a lot of inspiration from my pain. But I'm to blame for a lot of what happened too. It's never just one person that fails in a relationship. I was just really blind to everything, her issues, my issues, the whole thing.
These poems are just signposts on my journey out of darkness. I hope you will read them and maybe keep up with them. I'd love to hear any comments anyone has on the writing. I don't really need any commentary on her, or encouragement for me because no matter how well intended, that stuff still hurts.

I'd love to know what you think of my poems though.

Thanks,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment